Monday, October 19, 2009

Bear-y Birthday!!

This past weekend was my daughter's 7th birthday, so of course there's always pressure to do something grand... She decided to do a Build-A-Bear Party, so I went along with the theme and invitation. She loved it, so that's all that mattered! It was cookies & cream cake with buttercream and chocolate fillings, and lemon with buttercream and lemon curd fillings. (Both requested by her, of course!)


I also did a cupcake order for a friend of mine who wanted some jungle-themed baby shower cupcakes. I borrowed some ideas from my friend Amy (thanks!), and came up with these cuties.
Thanks, Erin, and your baby shower's next!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love these guys! Where do you get your boxes, I have never seen cupcake holders for 30 before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the boxes from Sam's Club. They sell them in sets of 50 for around $46. Such a deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teddy bear cake is just adorable. You used such pretty colors and I especially love the special touch with the hot pink feather boa around the board. Really pretty

    ReplyDelete