Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bugs & Babies

This week was a change for me... I started my new job and cake decorating became therapeutic for me! I thought it would be challenging to be working AND doing cakes, but it turns out it has been a blessing. Although still adding a bit of stress to my week, my sweets brought me more joy than I expected!
These cupcakes I GLADLY made for my friend Erin's baby shower. She is such a special and wonderful person, and am so excited for little Michael to come!

Here's a close up- they were chocolate w/ peanut butter frosting and chocolate chip w/ vanilla buttercream. You could smell the peanut butter from a mile away... yummy!!

This was for my friend April's little neice, Laila. She has lots of allergies, so April asked if I could decorate a cake & cupcakes that her mommy made especially for her. I was glad to help out and LOVED doing this cake!!

And, lastly, a cake for Emily- an amazing MOPS leader and home-schooling mommy, that I admire!! Little Micah is due any day and we all can't wait to meet him! I had lots of fun with this one, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment