Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fun & Funky Wedding!!

One of the most fun people I know got married last weekend. Needless to say, when Morgan & Tim asked me to do their wedding cake, I was immediately SO excited!!! So many ideas were running through my head, knowing that Morgan is funky, fun, modern, and SO non-traditional! Right away I thought of doing a dessert bar, especially with the 225 on the guest list! They were totally up for it, and well, you can see I had a little fun with it... ;)


Fun, yet simple cake- "peeps" included!!

Cake pops- Red Velvet & Carrot Cake

Whoopie Pies

Brownies

Cupcakes- Vanilla Bean, Coconut and Chocolate & PB

The banners behind the dessert table were also handmade with their coordinating colors. And for those who are wondering, yes, I made ALL of these desserts!!! ;)

CONGRATS TO MORGAN & TIM!!!!
Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding- I had a BLAST!!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, as always. I really like the idea of a dessert bar. Much more modern and cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Gorgeous set up by the way~

    ReplyDelete