Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthdays Galore!

This past weekend was cake craziness! I had fun doing them all, but boy was I wiped afterwards!!

This was for one of my good friends, Gina. It was her birthday so, of course, I wanted to make her a super cute cake! It was white chocolate cake with raspberry preserves and vanilla buttercream filling, covered in fondant with fondant accents.
Happy Birthday Gina!!!

This was for a friend from work, Julie. She is due in Nov. with her 2nd baby boy, so this was for her shower. I loved this cake!
It was white vanilla cake and chocolate cake, both filled with raspberry preserves, and covered in fondant. All fondant accents as well. Congrats Julie!!

This little lady was for my friend Stacey's little girl Maddie. It was Maddie's 4th birthday and she LOVES all things 'princess'. Maddie is very near and dear to my heart because she reminds me so much of my daughter, Camryn! They are like long lost sisters! So cute!!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Maddie!

This butterfly cake and cupcakes were for a girl Tina, who was referred from a friend. It was her daughter's 8th birthday & she wanted flowers & butterflies. Nicole helped me with this one- it came out so cute!! Hope she liked them Tina!!

And last, but not least, this cake was for our babysitter Jenna. She turned 18 on Monday, so I told her I wanted to make her a cake. This one was super fun, and by the end of all that I whipped it out in like an hour!! I am really grateful for Jenna- it's so nice to have someone (besides family) that the kids adore, and that loves my kids SO much!!
Happy 18th Jenna!!!!

(Btw, I forgot to take a picture of this one, so Jenna had to send me one... :)

1 comment:

  1. All of them are totally awesome! All so origional and really different! I love them!

    ReplyDelete