Thursday, May 28, 2009

Congrats Gena & Kyle!!

So my first wedding went without a hitch! And I even managed to be IN the wedding, along with my kids and hubby, too! Gena decided on cupcakes (easier for me!) so I was definitely relieved. I wanted it to look super nice for my new sis, so after some quick brainstorming (after getting a rickety cardboard poor-excuse for a stand in the mail), Matt and my MIL built a custom cupcake stand! Thank God for her awesome tools and their great teamwork! It all looked beautiful (not as beautiful as Gena, of course) and I was very happy with it. I did chocolate and "funfetti" flavors (as per the bride's request:) both with vanilla buttercream. I was so glad I could do this for them, I had so much fun and can't wait for the next wedding....

The beautiful cupcake display...


My bro & new sis-in-law!
Aren't they beauties??

CONGRATULATIONS GENA & KYLE!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment